Thursday, October 14, 2010

another success story..

________________________________________
From: Daf---name deleted@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2010 11:28 PM
To: Paul Feiner
Subject: Hello Mr. Feiner

This is Doug. I just wanted to thank you, as I was fortunate
enough, to recently obtain a position, as a management trainee, at Sam's
Club, in Elmsford, NY -- a position that I learned of, through one of your
email listings.

Over the past several months, I found your email, job listings, to be the
only credible, as well as valuable source, of available positions, in the
Westchester County area. And in my case, it was the only source, that produced
any serious, and worthwhile results.

Thank you again Mr. Feiner, and please, rest assured, that your listings
are helping those of us who, in these difficult times, are searching for
gainful employment. Best regards. Sincerely.

Doug

0 comments: