Sunday, October 30, 2011

snow updates--central 7 closed..sanitation pickup tomorrow..tdycc warming center

The Theodore Young Community Center will be open tonight as a warming center--if you're cold and want to sleep in a warm facility. The center is located on Manhattan Ave (off of Route 119--near Crossroads shopping Center).

Central 7 school district has posted on their website that the schools are closed. Check your school district's website tomorrow morning if you are in another school district and if you want to know if the schools are open.

Sanitation pick up --normal schedule tomorrow.

QUESTION-- WHICH HOTELS ARE GIVING POWERLESS FAMILIES THE BEST RATES?
Some residents have advised me that they are staying in hotels tonight since their power has not been restored. In the event that power is not restored to everyone tomorrow, I'd like to advise people who ask me--what hotels in the area are offering guests the best deals and not taking advantage of the outages. Please advise me of your experiences. I'll keep the info in my files and will share with others the next time there is a storm... Or, if people call me tomorrow and want some advice.

0 comments: