Friday, May 13, 2011

don't get discouraged...if you're out of work. READ FOLLOWING LETTER

From: Paul Feiner
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2011 11:41 PM
Subject: landed a job!...and a new job posting


Feeling down? YOu STILL have not gotten your dream job. Don't get discouraged. Another success story! KEEP PUSHING YOURSELF. 500 rejections and one job offer means you got the job. Let me know when you find your next job and when I can delete you from these e mail advisories.
PAUL FEINER


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: joe
sent: Friday, May 13, 2011 7:42 PM
To: Paul Feiner
Subject: Successful landing


Hi Paul,


I wanted to let you know that after a 2 1/2 year search, I finally landed a job here in Westchester in the insurance industry.

I was told about this job through my networking connections. It was not a published job. It is very important to keep in contact with former

co-workers as well as your current networking group.

Also, it is important to to remain positive. There were many times during my long search when I felt like giving up.But you can not.



Thank you for continuing to distribute information through your Linked In account as well as the email distribution.

It really does make a difference.

0 comments: