Sunday, February 11, 2007

SNOW ANGEL VOLUNTEERS WANTED TO HELP ELDERLY...

The weather reports indicate that we could have our first snow storm of the season Tuesday night and Wednesday. I am looking for additional volunteers who might be willing to help senior citizens/disabled residents out by clearing their driveways after it snows.
If you're interested in helping out please e mail me at pfeiner@greenburghny.com. Please advise if you are willing to volunteer (at no pay) or if you expect the recipient to pay you for your services. If you expect to get paid, please let me know how much you charge.
I will advise residents of your offer to help when they contact me. Those under 18 should provide me with parental permission slips indicating that the under 18 year olds names can be released

0 comments: