Thursday, April 16, 2009

ONE DOWN...HUNDREDS TO GO --a letter that offers hope to the unemployed

From: A___
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 10:22 PM
To: Paul Feiner
Subject: jobs


Paul, I just wanted to thank you for all your hard work and encouraging e-mails. I landed a job just today in the ____ in White Plains through the Civil Service Exams. I am thrilled and will be starting on Monday, April 20th. You can remove me from your mailing list and check me off as "one down and many more to go". I think what you're doing is wonderful and it is so helpful to know that someone is doing everything they can to help friends in need! I will keep my ears open if anything comes my way, I will forward to you too. Thanks again for all your help and good luck . . . I hope one by one, everyong gets checked off!
Ann

2 comments:

hal samis said...

There is no question that Mr. Feiner is an excellent networker and knows how to marshall resources of advocacy to projects he believes are of populist benefit.

I, for one, would support his decision to quit public office and open an employment agency.

fill in said...

Just think of the words you can use to fill in the _____(blank)